-
October 8th, 2001, 12:03 AM
#71
Inactive Member
Chipmunk007 to Varmit PaTroll, hurry with the reenforcements after you resupply, over
------------------
-
October 8th, 2001, 12:13 AM
#72
Inactive Member
Hhmmmm... these little fellas are stocked!
That field looks a little like CarlSpackler Bent.
I think I'll change recon positions to get a closer look.
Maybe I'll pinch a few buds... you know... for the effort.
------------------
-
October 8th, 2001, 12:18 AM
#73
Inactive Member
Racks this thread.
*is that allowed?*
------------------
It'd be better for me if you don't understand ~ The Tragically Hip
-
October 8th, 2001, 12:22 AM
#74
Inactive Member
Snapper to Snake, are you here?
Do we need to take out this bitch?
Over.
------------------
-
October 8th, 2001, 12:25 AM
#75
Inactive Member
swamp rat to varmint patrol...turtle soup, anyone? Over.
------------------
-
October 8th, 2001, 12:34 AM
#76
Inactive Member
Snapper to Reptile Seals (the other one), not to worry, rodents are herbivores. If anyone is going to be eating anyone else, it will be reptiles swallowing rodents whole. Lump in your stomach, anyone?
------------------
-
October 8th, 2001, 12:34 AM
#77
Inactive Member
Groundhog to swamp rat, one turtle soup, comin' up
------------------
-
October 8th, 2001, 02:17 AM
#78
Snake In The Grass
Guest
Snake to turtle...operation Fall Asleep On Couch a success...nothing more to report...out.
------------------
-
October 8th, 2001, 02:21 AM
#79
Inactive Member
I will follow you into battle!
------------------
-
October 8th, 2001, 04:05 AM
#80
Inactive Member
Gray Squirrel to MDT... come in MDT
I hate to break it to you son..but thats a female...I fucked her in the Bush just last week, and the bitch gave me Crabs...over
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks